Well, today I had my check up. Nothing too exciting, just the typical weight, blood pressure, etc. We did get to the hear the heartbeat. It was a nice strong, fast little heartbeat. My doctor didn't measure what the exact heart rate was so I dont know, but it sure sounded pretty fast. I still haven't gained weight. In fact, from last time I was a half a pound lower, but my doctor rounded up so it wouldn't look like I lost weight. She wasn't concerned about this, but she did say I better gain weight by my next appointment which is in 4 weeks.
The most exciting part of the appointment was that I asked her if it is accurate to find out the gender and she said yes! So next Friday, the 18th, we go in first thing in the morning to find out the gender!! Woo hoo!! So far though, everybody is voting its a girl. I think only Andrew and my sister Shannon are thinking its a boy. Although, I do know Ryan is hoping for a boy as well! So, if you haven't already voted, vote now, because in a week we will know if its a girl or a boy! We are so excited!!!
7 comments:
Woohoo! Only a week to go until you find out! How exciting!
YAY!! I'm so excited for you!
K, we definitely need to hang out sometime soon :)
Hi Christina....I just found your blog and what a horrible friend I am that I didn't even know you were pregnant...CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting!!! I really hope you are having a girl so I can hook you up with lots of fun accessories. And don't worry...i lost weight my first trimester. My doctor just told me to go eat lots of milkshakes...fine by me:)
I love the little count down you've got going on the blg. That is just WONDERFUL!!! I am hoping for a girl too but only because that is the plan, and it would be rude for the baby to not follow the plan . . . . . right??? I think so and if you could just ask her to help the other part of the plan get a move on it that would be great too!! lol
I'm excited for you to find out! So much fun!
Oh yeah we will have to have double dates! Maybe next weekend...or the weekend after. This weekend we're busy and next weekend we might be still moving into our place. But yeah we will definitely hang out! I'm so excited for you though!!!!
k, I know I already commented on this... I had a dream that you had a baby girl last night so I decided that's what you're having :) haha
Post a Comment