Sunday, June 1, 2008

Bird Poop, Jackson, our Anniversary and baby presents!

Alright, so the only reason I am posting about this is because Andrew is so fet up with this that he even took pictures and asked me to post about it. Okay, so I need to give you some background information. For about the past two weeks, every morning when we go out to our car there is bird poop all over it. Wait, not all over it, just on the door, especially the door handles. If we clean it up, inevitably it will be back the next day plus some. So yesterday morning, we wake up and it is ALL OVER the car. i mean all over. Lucky for us, Andrew had a free carwash so we went and got it wash. It looked BEAUTIFUL and CLEAN and SHINY! This morning we wake up and what do we see as we go out to our car. BIRD POOP! But more than yesterday. Andrew counted 10 DIFFERENT spots where they had hit our car. So sad!









In other family news, Tuesday Andrew and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary. My how time flies! We didn't do anything really that day because we wanted to spend time with Andrew's parents who were in town for the week. We had a a great time with his parents here. Tuesday, we also got to have our 20 week ultrasound done. I was actually 22 weeks but its all good. Jackson is a nice healthy little boy! Woo hoo! He does have a very round stomach, which Andrew's mom says is just like his daddy, I mean grandpa! But, we were very excited to see that Jackson is doing well and healthy. He has been moving a lot more now and Andrew has been able to feel him a couple of times. I have even been able to see my stomach moving because of him. Talk about weird! It totally reminded me of, well, I don't really know how to describe this but I think I saw it in a movie one time. Anyways, where the aliens are in a sack like thing trying to break out. yeah, I dont know if you know what Im talking about, but thats what it looked like.




Also, my older sister Bobbie sent us a package filled with things for Jackson. They were all wrapped so cutely, and we were supposed to wait, but we gave in and decided to open them. She got us the cutest things! Thanks Bobbie! We Love you and wish you would be here when he comes.


3 comments:

KaWheelers said...

hahaha, that bird poop story is awesome. Maybe try moving the car to a different spot? :)

Anyways, I think we need to see some cute belly pictures of you! Are you showing a lot yet or not?

Yay! I'm so excited for you. Oh yeah, my sister went to Arizona the other weekend and guess who she saw?! Kristi! (Or Sis. Eggett...) Crazy, huh?

KaWheelers said...

:) I'll post again! Nothing really exciting is going on right now for me to post anything on our blog...

Anyways, now I'm just working at BYU Independent Study but I can only work here until August since I'm still in a student position but I'm looking for jobs around here. We'll see how it turns out! And yes, we need to hang out sometime. I'm going to Oregon this weekend but maybe next weekend?

Dan, Bobbie, Madison, & Hannah said...

What a fabulous sister you have ;)