So, tonight Andrew decided that we should register at Target for Jackson. We went with Emily and Dylan which was great other than the fact that Andrew and Dylan got trigger happy with the gun. Andrew pretty much registered for everything that he saw so sorry if you see some random things- its all Andrew's fault. I tried to delete the ones that seemed really ridiculous (I won't go into detail as to what those were) but probably failed to get a lot of them off.
Emily and I did learn a good lesson though- NEVER let Andrew and Dylan use the scan guns to register for things- they'll go CRAZY!
1 comment:
oh my gosh I am so glad that I finally found your page! Yeah! You are so cute girl! You and your pregnant Lil belly! I miss you so much. There is a possibility that we will move to Utah. Within a year. I hope maybe we can get together. Maybe you are possibly coming for Christmas, I thought that would be great to see you. You look so good. I am glad to see that you are doing so great! I love all the pics and I am so glad I found you! I will keep in touch!
Post a Comment