Well we were going to go to the pool this morning but it didnt open till 12 so we went to target and discovered it would cheaper to just buy a small pool and put it in the grass in front of our house. So we did and we had fun as Jackson attempted to go into the cold water!





4 comments:
Oh my goodness....he's just getting too big way too fast!
P.S. so on the first picture (which is adorable) I was staring at it thinking why does Jackson have this odd yellowy orange color hair longer then the rest? I then realized it is part of his floor mat.
Haha that is soo funny! I hadn't even noticed it! He is getting so big. I can't believe he's 8 months. He is like almost a year now!
That's a small pool! I bet it takes no time at all to fill up, where Joel's pool takes about 15 min to fill up. It pretty cool how most kids love water. He is getting so big! What all is he doing? Has he crawled yet or tried too?
Post a Comment