oh my gosh..... I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!! Congrats!! And yes, we should have a slacker friend get together and invite all our slacker friends (Definition of slacker friends: you, me, Cassyie, Missy, and Kristy). We'll start a facebook message or something....
Hey thanks for the doctor suggestion! I'm going to look in to switching to him. I would rather wait and be happy with his doctor, than have a doctor that we don't really like!
5 comments:
That is so a "hamburger"
oh my gosh..... I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!! Congrats!! And yes, we should have a slacker friend get together and invite all our slacker friends (Definition of slacker friends: you, me, Cassyie, Missy, and Kristy). We'll start a facebook message or something....
Congrats again!!!!!
We are so excited for you guys, Congrats, we cant wait to come and visit..
We can't wait, March seems so far away.
Hey thanks for the doctor suggestion! I'm going to look in to switching to him. I would rather wait and be happy with his doctor, than have a doctor that we don't really like!
Post a Comment