Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Jackson's Birthday!

We had a fun day with Jackson. We opened presents, went to the dinosaur museum, had homemade pizza and talked on the webcam with the grandparents. It was a great day. Here are pictures from it. 

New cars! always a fun thing for little boys.


Kenadi was thrilled to be at the dinosaur museum. We kept her in her carseat because she was sleeping and this is how she looked when she woke up.


Jackson say, "Aaarh" because thats what dinosaurs say.
This was a cool thing. Its filled with sand and has water in it that flows and dinosaurs and trees so you can design the landscape. We had taken Jackson to the bathroom before getting to this but he didnt need to go, too bad the sound of the water made him realize that he needed to go and we couldn't get to the bathroom in time. Thats alright. It was his first accident and the sound of the water was making me need to go to the bathroom.

He really liked the frosting, so thats why he has two cupcakes. I can't really blame him it is really good frosting.
Can't believe we have a two year old. He is such a fun kid! Happy Birthday Jack!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Jackson!

I can't believe he is already two! Time flies! It seriously feels like a second ago that you were we were in nursery together and you were pregnant. Crazy.

I'm glad he had such a fun celebration!

Kelsey said...

So fun! With both of my girls 2 till 2 1/2 was my favorite stage. I swear they learn more in that six months then any other time. I'm very excited for you!