Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!

Taking her for a ride.
He loves to give thumbs up!
Yumm! Bell Pepper!
He loves taking baths! Then he likes to line the side of the tub with all his toys.
Decorating the Christmas tree (before we got the big one)
"Looking" at the black Friday ads.
They love playing with this nativity set (whenever we ask Jackson where's Jesus? He picks up the Joseph figurine- makes sense, all the pictures of Jesus we have he has a beard)
Buzz, Woody and Rex in the rice cereal "snow"
I now know if Jack is being quiet to beware, we just may have rice cereal in our cupboard.
Trying to help clean up the rice cereal mess.
Isn't she adorable?
He loves to play under the kitchen table.
 Jackson is saying more things. He has started saying, "Wheres buzz?" I hear this a lot throughout the day. Kenadi is starting to stand on her own without holding onto anything. Today she stood for about 45 seconds- she was so proud of herself and she started clapping when I did, thats what caused her to fall. She also can now use the walker toy to walk around a bit. Well, thats all the pictures for now, I need to find an iPod cable to get all the pictures from my phone (there are a TON!)

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

That thumbs up is to die for. So cute!