Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year! Good Bye 2010!

For New Years, Emily and Dylan came up to party with us. We did our usual eat lots of food and play video games (we've done this for the past 4 years now). It was a blast and Andrew found a new toy he wants- Xbox 360 with Kinect. Anyways, how lame am I? I forgot to take pictures! Bummer..oh well..we had a blast hanging out with them. Its been forever.

I think 2010 was kind of a rough year for everybody. Sure some exciting things happened for us. Kenadi was born (exciting and super stressful!), Andrew completed his first year of teaching (wahoo!), we went on vacation to Oregon and Colorado (and are sure looking forward to this summer), moved to Heber (LOVE it!), and Jackson turned 2.

I am looking forward to a better year for 2011. Somethings I'm looking forward to, Kenadi turns 1 (next month!!! more on that to come), Andrew's and my 5th anniversary (holy cow! So much has happened in 5 years!), summer vacation!, Andrew turns 28 (10 year high school reunion, 2 years until he's 30!), Andrew will graduate from his masters program, Kenadi will start nursery, Jackson will turn 3, and I will turn 25! (umm, a quarter of a century old?!). We will have to see what else 2011 will bring. Hopefully this year it will be all good things!

Happy New Year everyone!

2 comments:

Mrs. Dan Brown said...

Hello!!!! Your sister will be moving back to the states....

Christina said...

Well duh!! How could I forget that? It is like one of the biggest things to happen this year!! and miss abigale comes!!!