Thursday, April 21, 2011

Drama Queen

Most people don't realize what a drama queen Kenadi is. They always say how sweet and cute and funny she is but not drama queen. I mean at church people tell us all the time how we have the cutest kids and they love watching them during Sacrament and they are just so cute and well behaved. Well, today I was cleaning the bathroom. I didn't want her in there so I took her out and shut the door. She started crying SO hard that she stopped breathing and then she lost all muscle control and falls on the floor. Really? It is that bad? It makes me laugh thinking about it because it is so ridiculous. She usually has one of these fits probably 2 a day (at least). Yeah, SO not looking forward to her getting older. One other thought about her, when we took her to the doctor he was filling out her checkup report on the computer and he got to the "social" aspect of the exam...he said outloud "Emotional!" Yep, thats our girl! (evidently she still finds the term "princess" quite appropriate for her)

No comments: