Friday, May 20, 2011

Mother's Day!

Mother's Day was great. It was nice and relaxing which is just what I needed and wanted! Andrew and the kids made me breakfast, waffles eggs and bacon and also made cards for me. So cute! Jackson kept saying, "Mother's day mom!!" They bought me a couple new shirts and some dressy sandals for church. It was great. During nursery we made handprint flowers for the kids to take to their moms. Jackson of course made me some and for the next week (until I threw them away) he would bring me the paper flower bouqet and tell me, "Mother's day mom! Mothers day Mom!" Andrew made dinner that night, hamburgers which were oh so tasty and it was a pretty easy cleanup. I am so grateful to be a mom. I have some pretty great kids no matter how crazy they make me (and some days it's pretty crazy) but then when they come up to you and give you a hug and a kiss or they ask for you instead of dad, it makes your day!

No comments: