Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy Anniversary and a quick trip!

Friday, Andrew and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary! We had to make a quick trip out to Medford so we celebrated there. My parents surprised us with a gift certificate to Bella Union. Boy it was tasty! We are looking forward to go there again. We really didn't do much that day. We hadn't planned on anything since we figured we would celebrate this week because we left Jackson and Kenadi with my parents. Yes, we were brave and decided to leave them there since we are going back this weekend. Kind of crazy! The kids are having a blast with the grandparents and uncle Ry and Aunt Shan. In fact, Kenadi cries every time Shannon leaves the house. She didn't even cry when I left! Oh well! At least they are having fun!
Anyways, back to being married for 5 years. It's been a fairly crazy 5 years but it's been awesome! I love Andrew more and more each day (okay maybe not EACH day, but you know what I mean) and am so glad to have him by my side. In 5 years we have:
-Lived in 4 apartments
-Had like 8 different jobs between the 2 of us
-Had 2 kids
-Survived the NICU stay with Kenadi
-Excitedly expecting our third!


Happy Anniversary love! Looking forward to many more!

No comments: