Easton is now 5 months! Still such a happy baby. Although for the past 2 weeks or so I think hes been going through a growth spurt. He hasn't been sleeping as well and just wants to eat, and eat, and eat! (the eating all the time part is kind of annoying, but it is helping me lose weight so I can't complain too much!)
He is scooting around like crazy! If he wants something he can definitely get to it. He can sit up for awhile on his own which he thinks is awesome. He has been getting up on his hands and knees and rocking back and forth for like 2 weeks now. We keep anticipating him to start really crawling any moment but it hasn't happened so far. He still is super happy and will smile at anyone who talks to him. It's great. He is still such a joy even when he has been Mr Grumpy pants for the past little while.
Last night, I laid him down to sleep on his back (like I always do). Well he kept making noises so I got up to check on him. By the time I had gotten up he was quiet. When I went to look at him he had rolled over and was fast asleep on his belly. Any of you moms know that we are warned against babies sleeping on the bellies and that coupled with the fact that I had a cousin die of sins, I was paranoid ALL night! Thankfully, he was humming in his sleep (he gets that from Gpa Rick) so I could hear him and know that he was alright. Plus, I kept reminding myself that he can roll both ways, lift himself up so he shouldn't have a problem not being able to breathe.
And now, he is hollering at me that he's ready to eat. Again. So farewell. I'll get pictures up soon! I promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment