Wednesday, June 20, 2012

6th Anniversary!

May 27th, Andrew and I celebrated our 6th anniversary. Since it was a Sunday, we stayed in and I made a Mexican feast! Andrew's mom and grandma were here picking up Jackson and Kenadi so they could go to Colorado with them, Adam & Arielle came up to visit, and Shannon is now living with us. So staying true to tradition we celebrated our anniversary with family! Some day we will celebrate by ourselves, but thats alright. It was a fun evening and I even learned how to make refried beans! SO MUCH BETTER than canned ones!
The next weekend Andrew and I went out to dinner while Shan watched Easton (Jack and Kenadi were in Colorado). We were planning on seeing a movie but decided we were too tired to sit through one, so instead we walked around home depot and made plans for our yard!! We went to a couple of other stores too but I can no longer remember where. Anyways, it was another great anniversary for us. Can't believe how time is flying by.

No comments: