Friday, July 20, 2012

Disneyland!


Monday morning we all got up and went to Disneyland first thing in the morning. I LOVE Disneyland! We didn't ride all of the rides but we did ride quite a few. The kids were pretty content to just look at everything, although by the 3rd day Jackson REALLY enjoyed riding rides. Especially the little roller coaster in Toon Town. At first we all stayed together. But then, the older people (aka Mom, Dad, Shannon, Nicole, David (nicoles bf) Madison & Hannah) took off to ride the bigger rides while Bobbie, Dan, Bells and Abbie and us walked slower and enjoyed looking at things and taking the kids on the smaller rides. It was much more fun this way for everyone I think.
Kenadi FREAKED out when the characters would move
Jackson was SO excited to see "Mickey Mouse's Clubhouse Castle"
Kenadi did not want her picture taken. I made their shirts. The back says, "I didn't know I was coming to Disneyland"
Jackson & Uncle Ryan.
Jackson loves Uncle Ryan
Easton and I waiting for a ride.


She was NOT happy to be on the Merry Go Round.
Easton & Andrew
Jackson was excited!
Towards the end life wasn't too bad for her.
Bobbie- she must be SUPER excited about the next ride.
Grandpa Gary and Jackson looking for an elephant to "fly" in.
Ready to Go! But then soon after had to get off because the ride wasn't working. Bummer..
Jackson & his cousin Isabella (aka Bells). She turns 3 in August. They were on a boat ride with Andrew.
My niece Hannah was chosen to do the Jedi Training. Here she is fighting Darth Vader
This one's for you Dan! Haha
Hannah holding her Jedi Training Certificate of Completion
Dancing while waiting in line
The parade
Minnie Mouse's House
Kenadi was SO SO excited to Minnie Mouse and while we were in line she kept waving and saying, "Hi Minnie!" but then as soon as we got up there to take a picture with her she FLIPPED out!
Still scared of Minnie
Jackson on the Roller Coaster. He LOVED it!
Jackson was SO excited for Cars Land. It was SO cute!
In Bug's Life land on a ride.
Once again, she didn't want to go on a ride. Which is funny because she always ended up LOVING the rides.
Bobbie, Abby, Bells (although you can't see her) and Grandma Shirley. It was SO fun to have everyone there!
In line for Pirates of the Carribean
In Mickey's House. We had 5 kids under 4 between my sister and I. Plus she also has a 7 & 8 almost 9 year old. Can I just say I love this picture! It just cracks me up how all of them look like they are SO bored, which couldn't be more far from the truth. They LOVED Mickey's house.
I kept teasing Bobbie & Dan that the only pictures I was going to get of Bells are of the back of her head.
Poor East was SO hot! He actually isn't sunburned, just hot.
More of Bellies back
So Andrew held her head so I could take a picture of her face.
My long lost brother in law Dan (hes in the military) & Bells
Trying to get a picture of all the kids on the car
Still trying
Evidently thats as good as it gets!
So at first, Dan was underneath it pretending to be so STRONG but I missed getting a picture of him and he wouldn't do it again (it was HILARIOUS). But we were able to get Jackson to do it. Look at that strength!
Meeting Mickey. My kids really did like him! Well, Kenadi didn't like the fact that he moved but they were both SO excited to see him!
In the tree house I think. It used to be the Swiss Family Robinson tree house but now its called something else.
Bells looks super excited
Driving Goofy's Car
Once again, I tried to get a picture of the three of them, but when you have three kids under 4, it usually isn't going to happen
 Thats our Disneyland vacation in photos. I still need to get the pictures that my dad took. I know he got some fun ones of us at the beach when Shannon, Ryan, and I were out in the waves and also pictures of all the cousins together. Overall, we had such a great time! Even though our kids are little they loved it! Easton even loved the rides. He would look at everything. He especially loved Its a Small world. Things to look at and music to dance to! Haha!

2 comments:

Andrew.Muffler said...

I love how Kenadi is crying in pretty much every picture in here. She really wasnt crying most of the time and was actually really good, we just seemed to capture in pictures here crying all the time.

Christina said...

Well, I only had so many pictures to work with. I can't help it that she didn't like to take pictures haha.