Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Blogging Begins!

Due to the constant pressure of my friend who will go unamed (for now) I have succumed to the pressure of establishing a blog. So now, all of you wonderful people can be more connected to our life (especially since it is oh so exciting)! I hope you guys are excited!

So, now you can look forward to occasional updates. Yeah, but don't expect TOO much out of me, I'm not going to be obssesive cumpulsive (just ocd- so says Andrew).







5 comments:

Dylan Thornton said...

I don't know how much of your lives I want to see here, but I'm sure highlights will be just grand. I also am wondering who this unnamed friend is that is putting pressure on you to start this blog. Well, I'm sure that the truth will come out eventually.

Michelle said...

Christina! I'm very excited you started a blog! It is very cute! Oh, and by the way we still need to get together for games or something!

B said...

Ah this makes me happy. Pretty much the best day of my life now.

KaWheelers said...

Christina!! (and Andrew too!) Since you started a blog, I decided I'd join too... :) haha

Jessica said...

Oh just you wait, once you have that baby your mother, mother in law and of course all of us will want to see frequent baby pictures!!! It's super cute!