Thursday, March 27, 2008

Our Life in Review (kind of)

Andrew's 24th birthday. By the way, the cake was completely homemade...it was an ice cream cake. Andrew asked me to make him one, so of course being the great wife that I am, I did!



This was fairly recent. We went to one of our favorite restaurants, Texas Roadhouse, they have THE YUMMIEST rolls and cinnamon butter. I know, Cinnamon butter sounds kind of weird, but it really is good! Take my word for it!


Happy New Years! We went over to Emily's parents' house and played guitar hero for like 10 hours. Okay so maybe it really wasnt that long, but we did play for quite awhile. We had a lot of fun.

3 comments:

Emily's profile said...

Howdy, we love the blog!!! I am proud to be the 1st to comment on such a great job you have done. I wonder who helped you get it up and running. Ha Ha!! Dylan loves the wallpaper and wonders who picked it, because he's sad he didn't see it first. I on the other hand love the great picture of you two!! You look amazing! Well to sum it up we are glad you have succumbed to your friend's pressure (whoever they may be) and started this Wonderful Blog. We look forward to following your life day by day as you blog your every event!!! Love your BFF's

Big Guy said...

This is great. I made up blog spot about a week ago but I am no innovative enough to make it nice like you have.

Grampy Exhaust

Carmy said...

so next time you guys are here let's go to Texas okay!?wxhjsg