The next pictures are especially for Andrew's Mom
Monday, June 9, 2008
Happy Birthday Andrew!!
Well, it was Andrew's 25th birthday last Thursday which makes him a quarter century old! ANCIENT! Okay, not really, but we had a lot of fun on his birthday. We decided to stick to tradition and celebrate with our friends, Emily and Dylan (i know what a surprise! haha). I am so glad I was feeling better because we had decided to have steaks, twice baked potatoes, salad and yummy yummy tres leches cake from the Panaderia here. Dylan grilled the steaks up for us and they were Delicious! Our favorite show was even on- So You think you can dance- man could the day get any better??! Anyways, Dylan and Emily got Andrew two of his favorite things- a case of diet coke and an i-tunes card. Well, the only thing Andrew really wanted was a new tv (WAY out of the budget) or Dish TV (also out of the budget) so what did I get him? A sign for the house- its a cute framed sign that says 'Simplify'- I know a weird gift to get for a guy, but he really wanted it awhile ago but he decided not to get it. I also got him a couple of bottles of hand sanitizer- another weird gift, but if only you realized how many times he uses hand sanitizers its really a very useful thing for him. I got him the George Strait cd- it has the "I saw God today" song on it- which he loves! Finally I got him new pillows. See a couple of weeks ago he mentioned needing a new pillow because his were really old and yellow. So I got him new pillows. I know I did not really get him much, but we had done some pre-birthday shopping for him and got him some new clothes- so Im not compeltely lame! haha, here are some pictures: 



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
ooh! Those gifts are all awesome! And, Pierette can now sleep at night since she you guys took those last picutres holding up the fingers!
Happy Birthday Andrew!
Happy Birthday Andrew!! :)
Hey there I think you did just fine shopping for him you know guys are simple. In fact I just bought Paul a new tackle box for his fishing stuff for Father's Day (since he had the other one before he was in High school). I was going to get him something little bigger and amazing and he wanted this littler one. Funny if you ask me! I hope that you are feeling great, when is your due date?
Happy Birthday Andrew! Thanks for sticken to the tradition and spending your birthday with us. Dinner was very yummy! We couldn't aske for better friends then you two!!
Post a Comment