Christina, you actually look pregnant now! :) You look great!
How cute!! Christina, you look good! How is everything going?
Yea a pregnant little belly! You are so stinkin cute. Do you have any food aversions yet? Mine was meatloaf and I can't eat it anymore.
I LOVE the Belly pic's. You are looking so cute!!!!!!!! Keep the pictures coming Andrew!
cute cute....and to think...elephants have to be pregnant for 24 months!
I took a picture with the giraffs just like that at the zoo, it's on our blog! It looks cute!
Christina my dear, you are pretty much adorable!!!!
ahhhhhh you have a baby belly!!!! thats so weird. i'm so excited for you.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Christina, you actually look pregnant now! :) You look great!
How cute!! Christina, you look good! How is everything going?
Yea a pregnant little belly! You are so stinkin cute. Do you have any food aversions yet? Mine was meatloaf and I can't eat it anymore.
I LOVE the Belly pic's. You are looking so cute!!!!!!!! Keep the pictures coming Andrew!
cute cute....and to think...elephants have to be pregnant for 24 months!
I took a picture with the giraffs just like that at the zoo, it's on our blog! It looks cute!
Christina my dear, you are pretty much adorable!!!!
ahhhhhh you have a baby belly!!!! thats so weird. i'm so excited for you.
Post a Comment