Monday, July 21, 2008

The Creative Workings of Emily

So yesterday evening, my best friend (well girl best friend because Andrew is my boy best friend- anyways) told me that we should take some belly pictures. Well, she is a fabulous photographer cause as you can see from my new header she was able to take pictures of Andrew and I and make us look good! She also designed my header- how cool is that?? Also, here is another one that she designed for us. So cute!!


So, if you ever need a really good photographer- I know one!! Her name is Emily Thornton. You're the greatest Emily- thanks for doing our pictures. (I don't mean to leave you out Dylan, so thanks for helping her set everything up!)

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute pictures! You will love having those pictures of when you were pregnant. Good job Emily!

KaWheelers said...

Oh my gosh, Christina!! You are so cute :) and I like the new blog look. K, when do you want to hang out?!

Carmy said...

HOly cUTE and your hair is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bah!!!! i love it!

Unknown said...

You are a cute pregnant girl! You look great!

Emily's profile said...

wow someone has talent I want her to take my pictures!!! (lol) they looks so cute on your blog! I'm so glad you like them. And FYI it was so easy to make u look good you're justso naturally beautiful, andrew on the other hand now that took some major work! Ha ha jk Anyway they are super cute, just imagine how cute he (jackson) will look when he's out!!! It's going to be a photo shoot 24 hours a day!!! You're the best, love ya!!!!!!!

Jessica said...

I love the new hair cut!!! The pictures turned out wonderful and then come the fun baby pictures! Emily did such a beautiful job :)

Tanner Family said...

So cute! I like the one of Andrew and you where he is holding your belly thats precious!

Zimmer Mom and Pop said...

Chrissy,
I had to see some pictures of you to believe you were pregnant! You look very cute! I'm very partial to the name Jackson (Jaxon) too. Check out my blog to see him!
We love you guys!
Kelly

Missy said...

You are so cute pregnant! I found yours and Trina's blog through Emily's blog (yes, I am basically a cyber-stalker). I can't believe how far along you are already, we totally need to hang out soon, I really miss the ward and seeing everyone. I finally started a blog too, check it out!