Last night we went to the Jack Johnson concert up at the Usana Ampitheater with Emily and Dylan. It was a BLAST! Can I say that Jack Johnson is a very good entertainer. It was also enjoyable to watch all the drunk people around, it reminded me of going to the Britt Festival in Oregon. When we first got there two drunk guys hit on Emily and I. Mind you this was the beginning of the concert so how they were already drunk I have no idea! Later that night, a VERY VERY drunk girl came up to Dylan while we were sitting in our seats and started dancing around him. It was HILARIOUS!! The other great part was the drunk lady two seats in front of us- she was with her daughter and who we assume was her daughters boyfriend, and the woman was absolutely plastered! Everytime she came back to her seat it was with a different guy. Very funny. Needless to say, the concert could have sucked and we still would have enjoyed just people watching. It was great! We also had some highschool students in front of us (4 of them, 2 guys 2 girls- double date kinda thing). Anyways, we are all very grateful that we are past that part of our life. One of the guys really wanted to hold the girls hand but was too chicken! We were all sure that he would, but he did not. Anyways, here are some cool pictures from the concert.
Before the concert

During the concert while Jack Johnson is singing

Jack Johnson singing (Awesome!)
We all had a lot of fun. I was kind of unsure about being at a concert in August at 8 months pregnant, but it worked out really well. We had seats and so that helped a lot and for most of the concert we were able to sit down. Towards the end, everybody was standing, but I didn't mind, I just stayed sitting- you don't really need to see the person to be able to hear him singing. It was pretty funny, because Jackson was still for most of the concert and then when everybody was clapping and yelling for an Encore I think it scared him half to death because he shook quite a bit and then was moving a lot! I don't think he liked that, but it made me laugh. Also, Andrew thought it would be good for Jackson to have his first concert t-shirt. He found this onesie for Jackson.

In other Jackson news, Friday I had another doctors appointment and everything is still looking good. We are getting down to the final weeks! We are so excited. This week I was only measuring 2 weeks ahead- so I still measured at 35 weeks like I did at my last appointment. My doctor wasn't worried about it because she said baby's grow in spurts so we will have to wait and see where we are at next week.
4 comments:
When I was pregnant at the Stadium of Fire, Brigham would kick me every time a firework went off. Funny
Looks WAY fun!
Thanks for letting us come to the concert with you guys. We had a great time. However, it's alreaddy making me think about how much I'm going to miss you when you leave. but. . . anyway good times!!
Sounds like a fun concert!
So jealous that you got to go to that!!
And sorry about not making it to your baby shower yesterday. We had to take my in-laws to the airport at 10 and then Ben said we HAD to stop by Cabella's on the way back... boys and their toys. Anyways, I have something for you. Hopefully you like it! You're getting closer!!!! :)
Post a Comment