So today I had my doctors appointment. It was pretty uneventful for the most part, other than the fact that I was measuring 35 weeks and Im only 31 weeks. Not so good. But my doctor didn't seem too concerned by that. Andrew thinks that this means Jackson is going to be a 10 pound baby. Boy, I hope not! That was pretty much it.
Yesterday, Andrew measured me around to see what my circumfrence was- it was 41 inches. Holy Hannah that sounds big! Haha.
I now start going to the doctor every two weeks. Woo hoo the end is nearing!
Well other that that, nothing else is going on. Ill let you know if something exciting happens.
3 comments:
I have a friend who was 50 inches around and 51 inches tall. Crazy!
And don't worry, the bigger they are the better they sleep! It's worth it I say!
Well hey Joel was 8lbs 8oz )and he was a week and a half early). You never know how big a babies going to be until it is born, for your sake I would be hoping for 7 or 8lbs! :)
Oh my gosh, I need to see you before the baby comes out! :)
(And yes, I think we do want the piano... totally forgot about that! I'll give you a call sometime next week. We're super busy this weekend.)
Post a Comment