Friday, November 14, 2008
Itchy, Itchy, Itchy!
Well, for a week or two I have had this really red itchy rash. I thought that maybe it was due to my laundry detergent at first so I switch to washing all my clothes in dreft- like the most gentle detergent ever. Anyways, no luck! The rash has just progressively gotten worse. It started on my chest, spread to my stomach, then to my arms and now is even behind my ears! What the heck?! Well, I decided yesterday that I could not take the itching anymore. I went to see the doctor and he was completely baffled. He thought that it looked like a drug reaction. No not like illegal drugs, but like prescription drugs. But I haven't taken anything at all. Well Ibuprofen, but really? Anyways, he couldnt figure out what it is so he sent me home with a cream which will hopefully work to clear it up and stop the itching but if not I will need to go see a dermatologist. He also said I could have eaten something maybe that I was allergic to, but I havent eaten anything different at all! The mystery will continue. Hopefully this cream will just work and Ill be itch free once again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
itch free is a good place to be :0)
Post a Comment