Okay, well Im pretty sure we all know what normal people do when they go to the bathroom but I have to tell you about this icky guy. So I am sitting here at work today and this man comes in to use our restroom. First let me tell you about him. He is probably about 50 and he keeps his nails long- like womanly wrong- I have issues when men have long fingernails. Anyways, he comes in to the use the restroom on a fairly frequent basis. I also need to tell you that the walls here are paper thin. Okay, so he goes in to the restroom (right by the office) and I hear his phone ring. Well I thought surely he isnt going to answer it. Oh no he does! He proceeds to have a 10 minute conversation with the person. I then hear the toilet flush and think, "thank goodness! He is leaving (hes one of those people who give me the heeby jeebies)." NO! He doesnt leave! He proceeds to MAKE a phone call!! What a weirdo. Who sits in an office bathroom making personal phone calls?! Can we say awkward? I hear the toilet flush again but no water running. He DIDNT WASH HIS HANDS! SICK! I figured he wouldnt because I have never heard him wash his hands. Anyways, I was very glad that people were in the office when he left that way he wouldnt stay and talk to Jackson and I. The last thing I wanted was for him to even look at Jackson. Of course it had to be the day that I forgot to put red on him! (Red keeps the evil eye away- thats what my mom told me). Although he is sitting in his bouncer and there is red on that, so we should be good. I will say that after he left I got the lysol spray and sprayed down the office and the bathroom. No icky man germs here!
*By the way, my rash is going away. Hallelujah! We still dont know what caused it but I am not so itchy anymore. Oh Happy Day! And, my sister and brother in law are going to go to a Star Trek convention some day- can we say nerdy Trekies? Lol (they really arent)
2 comments:
HAHA! Ok so I'm not the only one who listens for the water running after the toliet flushes. Too funny! We are so related. And weird strange man lol! Who goes into a business to do his daily business and make phone calls??? Creepy! Thanks for the tribute :) Although, I tend to talk on the phone while I'm using the toliet....I remember having you all come in and join when we were younger.
haha we so are that is hilarious! Yeah I also tend to talk on the phone but only to like you mom andrew-so like family. I'm pretty sure I got that from you. I remember going in to the bathroom with you or like I'd be in there and you'd have to go kind of a thing. Oh the good times
Post a Comment