As You can see in the picture, Jackson couldn't keep his eyes off the basketball players. This was taken during their warmups, which is why there arent so many people behind us yet. Jackson lasted until the first big slam dunk and the crowd went wild and he started screaming hysterically. He was really tired and there was a lot of loud noises. We didnt make it past the first 10 minutes of the first half before we left for home, but thats alright, at least he was there...right? (and we had the game recording at home :)


5 comments:
I love his little beanie!
That's a sad story.
Was BYU losing? Is that why he was crying?
Hey girl! I saw your blog on someone else's blog and wanted to tell ya yours is so cute!! I made my blog private, but if you will email me I will send you an invite so you can look at it whenever! Have a good one!
Lindsey Rovig
LKRovig@gmail.com
No BYU was not losing...it just so happens they won that game. but if they were losing, I'm sure he'd be crying then also.
Post a Comment