Jackson has been moving around like crazy. He has mastered pulling himself up to stand on pretty much anything he can get his little hands on. He is also getting better at using his opposable thumb. He can now get anything small into his mouth- good for eating food, bad for small items he finds on the floor. Just the other day I hear Andrew say, "I think Jackson ate a penny." I thought that was a weird way to say that so I asked him what he meant. He then showed me Jacksons poopy diaper with a penny in it! Yeah! We couldn't believe it! We never noticed any distress when it was going down or coming out! We try to be careful and make sure to check the floor for any small item but for some reason Jackson has radar vision and will find the one penny on the floor.
He also knows how to clap now and LOVES to do it. Its quite funny. Sometimes he will clap when I am getting his food ready. He also says dad/dada. He gets very excited when Andrew calls during his break and I put the phone on speaker. He just starts saying dad-dada-dada-dad repeatedly. Quite funny.
I've also discovered that he likes ALLfood. He has yet to reject anything that I give him. If you put something to his mouth he will eat it up.
I'll need to get the camera and put pictures up. That'll have to come at a later time though.
No comments:
Post a Comment