Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Long Awaited Update

I know! It has been quite awhile since we have updated our blog! A LOT has been happening around here. First off, both our families came into town 2 weeks ago for Andrews graduation! He did it!! It was great to see him walk across the stage and get the empty folder. It was also so much fun to have both of our families here. We had a blast with them. We have pictures but they are all on the external hard drive and I dont know how to get them off so Andrew will have to update again. Now on to finding a job that we feel he should take. He has had a couple of offers but none of them were right so he keeps on applying and interviewing with different school districts. Who knows where we will end up in the fall.
Jackson turned 7 months on the 1st. I can't believe how time has flown (I know, everybody says that). He is eaing all sorts of baby foods now but he prefers whatever we have on our plate (tomatoes, cucumbers and strawberries are some of his favorites). He has also started crawling!! He has been moving and rolling and scooting for quite awhile, but he finally figured out how to move his arms and legs at the same time together. Being even more mobile he can get into more things but it is so cute to watch him crawl. Now he is now working on climbing up on things and standing up by himself. If we are sitting on the floor he will crawl over and climb up on us. Evidently we are now his jungle gyms. We have been trying to get video of him crawling but everytime we turn the camera on he stops and smiles. Hes such a ham.
Well I think that that is all of the exciting things going on right now. Life in general is just keeping us busy. Ill have Andrew put pictures up on the blog tomorrow.

3 comments:

Mrs. Dan Brown said...

You so need some pictures!!!

Michelle said...

Congrats to Andrew on his graduation! So exciting! Good luck finding the right job.

Grandma Jenny said...

Congrats Andrews on his graduation, and A happy Belated Mothers Day to you Christina.... his hoping Andrew can find a job close to us in Colorado!! lol I mean in oregon or Washington.. I heard he applied in Forks, Washington. Grandma Pierette and I would of loved to visit Forks.. maybe meet the cast on New Moon. Love to you all and post some more pics of Jackson hes quite addicting since hes so darn cute!!

Love Aunt Jenny