Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Growing so fast!

Jack is 10 months now! Holy moly where has the time gone. At his 9 month appointment he weighed 20 lbs and was... well I forgot how long he was. He says dad, momma (sometimes- he prefers to say dad right now). He is also working on saying bath (he says baa) and book (booo). He loves to sit and "read" his books. He will sit and flip through the pages like he is really reading it and whisper to himself. Quite cute. He also is a big fan of the self feeding and we pretty much let him feed himself whenever possible. Check out these cute pictures.
And for your viewing pleasure, a video of Jack playing. (Thanks Dan & Sharryll & Tyler for the spiderman couch- he pretty much loves it!)


2 comments:

Mrs. Dan Brown said...

So cute! I so miss the little guy. He's so big. And it's so weird you have boy toys...I'm like...what are those? Spider Man??? Well you know what I mean. I'm surrounded by pink things. So tonight before the girls went to bed...they busted out the Barbies....they had a whole town set up in their room...reminded me of us and our Barbie play time.

Missy said...

I can't believe how old he is already, he's getting so big! Good luck with the student ward by the way, that should be fun :) We all need to get together again sometime soon!