Tuesday, September 1, 2009

11 months old!

Jack is 11 months now! Holy cow how timehas flown by. Next month and he will be a year. He almost has teeth coming in (finally). Hopefully the old adage holds true that the longer it takes for a baby to get teeth the better teeth they will have. We will see. Anyways, last Saturday we went up to grandpas house. We were weeding in the garden and Jack decided that he wanted to help out. Here are some pictures of him helping us (the pictures aren't the best because they are from my phone).


Sunday was the first day at church with all of the new students so itwas pretty full. Jack was in a goofy mood while the sacrament was being passed. Well, he was standing on the bench looking at the guys behind us who were making faces at him. All of a sudden, Jackson lets out loud hard laughs. Almost everyone in the roomstarted laughing as well. Even the bishopric was laughing as Jack kept laughing and laughing. Oh man, I was DYING of embarrasment. Before he started laughing you could have heard a pin drop in the roomit was that quiet. Oh well, life goes on and luckily hes so little and cute no one thinks anything of it.

Jack loves music and dancing. The other day I was playing the piano and he came over to play with me. Here is just a short little clip of him playing and dancing. The whole video ended up being about 2 minutes but I always have trouble loading videos on blogger so I had to make it really short.


1 comment:

Mrs. Dan Brown said...

Too cute! Love the clip of him playing the piano....he's so big! I hope Isabella doesn't grow that fast...I love her itty bitty....and yet, I know they do.