Thursday, September 24, 2009

No Pants!

Jackson learned how to take his pants off awhile ago. It doesnt help that he is thinning out and all his pants are really loose on him. Yesterday, I laid him down for his nap and I heard him laughing and playing but didnt think anything of it because he usually does that for a couple minutes before going to sleep. Well a little while later I go out to cover him and what do I find, but him with no pants on. The best part was that he had dropped them over the side of the playpen. It cracked me up so I had to get a picture of it. His pants are on the bottom of the picture.Even better was that as I was sitting down to write this post, Jackson was doing his usual run around and playing. Well, I wasnt paying a lot of attention to exactly what he was doing so when I looked at him he looked back at me and held his pants up and laughed. Oh my son. So I tried to get a picture of him holding his pants and lauging but that wasnt happening because he just wanted to walk. So here is another video of him walking. He is getting much better. He practices quite a bit. He still crawls a lot but the walking is coming.

1 comment:

Tanner Family said...

Way to go Jackson what a good walker. He is getting so big! Yeah Joel is still in the stage of pulling his pants off, not sure how long this phase lasts. How are you guys? Where are you living now?