Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!

For New Years Eve we went up to Emily's parents house with Emily & Dylan (obviously), Eric & Cynthia, and Mckay & Chelsea. We pretty much just hung out, ate lots of tasty food, and played rockband. Jack even got to stay up until 10:00. He did great staying up that late, but by that time he was starting to get a little restless and tired. Luckily we had brough his pack and play and put it in a bedroom and within a few minutes he was asleep. Unfortunately, I did not bring my camera in, even though it was in the car, so I dont have any pictures. I will need to steal some from Emily or Cynthia. I was also pretty amazed that Andrew & I were both able to stay awake the whole time! It was pretty amazing if you ask me.

No comments: