I just need to say, I dont know where the time has gone. For the past month or so Ive been saying I am 28 weeks. When I was at my dr appointment today I was measuring large- like 35 weeks and so I was really starting to panic thinking I was measuring 7 weeks ahead. Well, Im not measuring that far ahead. I am really 31 weeks so that isnt too bad (what a relief). Anyways, my dr thinks part of it was she was sitting up pretty high, but I go back in 2 weeks so we will see where I am at then. Anyways, realizing that I am 31 weeks means there are only 9 weeks between now and my due date. Holy Moly Cow!! I dont know where the time has gone. I am so ready to be done being pregnant, but at the same point I feel like we need more time. 2 months before she is coming. Oh man...am I old enough to have 2 kids??
Anyways, here are some pictures that I forgot to put up. A couple weeks ago my grandma (& grandpa, but we all know that it was really grandma) sent us a package and there were tons of packing peanuts. Well, Jackson thought that this was great and went to town. He dumped the box out and was playing around. As you can see, Andrew also got in on the action.
And here are a couple pictures just because. Our son is so our son. He LOVES ice cream (and candy, cookies, brownies- basically anything with sugar in it). I love that he is able to feed himself now. It has been a grand thing.
2 comments:
I remember being on the phone with the peanut thing. How cute!
That would have freaked me out a little if the doctor told me that I was way further along than I thought I was. How are you feeling? I can't believe that you are pregnant again it is still kinda funny. And I have to agree I am not sure I am old enough to have to kids either! Talk about a full time Mom!
Post a Comment