Thursday, December 24, 2009

Halloween & Thanksgiving

Well, the Halloween pictures were inadvertently deleted so I can not show those. They were hilarious though. Jackson enjoyed carving pumpkins- well he liked to eat the pumpkin. He kept grabbing the tops and chewing on them. He would also get in and try to dig the guts out but instead of just throwing it in the bag he would taste a little bit. He was so funny to watch.
Onto Thanksgiving. As mentioned before Andrew's brother Dan and his family came down. It was so fun to see them. This was the second time since Andrew and I have been married that we have been able to spend time with them. They were living up in Alaska before moving to Idaho so thats why we did not see them. I do need to mention that I managed to make my first turkey and not undercook it or overcook it (Sharryll did help me at the end figure out when it was done). It turned out quite tasty too, if I can say that. Most of these pictures are from when we went up to Temple Square to see the lights. It was a really cold night, but it was so fun to see all the lights.   


Jack & Tyler
Sharryll, Dan and TylerTylerJack & Tyler

Andrew, Jack, Me, Sharryll, Tyler, Dan

No comments: