Here are some more pictures of Jack from this morning. He was quite excited about all the candy in his stocking. He insisted on eating some first thing.
Then he realized that there were more stockings, so he decided to check Andrew's and mine out and see what he could find.
By his rocking horse that grandma and grandpa Trapp gave him. He still isnt sure about sitting on it, although that could be from his bad diaper rash that he has right now, but he loves to pet him and hear him make his noises.Playing with his blocks from Santa.
New shirt from Mom & Dad. He wasn't too excited about opening our presents to him. Most of them were clothes- thats what happens when you're only one and can't ask for anything and have gone through a growth spurt.
Opening a present from Mom and Dad. He was definitely more excited about this one.
He then got even more excited to open presents. This is him opening his present from his Great Grandma & Great Grandpa Trapp.
I need to mention that in no way did Andrew and I help him with these next two poses.
He found the candy again.
Jackson shooting his basketball into his new basketball hoop.
5 comments:
When we get together...we are sure going to have to watch out for him and Hannah and the candy. That was what Hannah was the most excited baout.
I know it! Seriously he probably would have eaten it all if we let him.
Merry Christmas you guys! Hope you had a great day!
Did you get a snugglie? Everyone is getting those. Those are not as popular over here I don't think that and we never watch tv so who knows.
Thanks Kelly! hope you guys had a great day too! And yes Bobbie I did get a snuggie. Its always been a joke between Andrew and I about how ridiculous we think they are, but now that I have one it is actually kind of useful. Lol.
Post a Comment