One of Jackson's favorite "toys" are my measuring cups & spoons. A while back I told Andrew that someday I want a nice stainless steel set that are just mine and I dont share with Jack (the ones I have now are just plastic ones that work just fine). Anyways, yesterday, Andrew came home and said that him and Jackson wanted to take me to go get a surprise. Andrew said that he had read reviews and that what him and Jackson wanted to get me were the best and will last a lifetime. He said that him and Jackson talked about it last night and Jackson said that they should do it. So anyways, Andrew wont tell me where we were going and I had no idea what it would be that he would get me that would last a lifetime. Well, we end up at the RiverWoods and he pulls in front of Williams-Sonoma. I still had NO idea what we would be getting at Williams-Sonoma. I love this store so told Andrew that I was going to look around (and dream of all the cool pots and pans and gadgets that I can't afford). As Im looking he picks up the set of measuring cups and measuring spoons and told me that he was buying me those. Man, was I excited! I know kind of lame to be so excited about measuring cups and spoons, but they are so pretty!! The ones we have I had got in highschool. Anyways, here are my fancy new measuring cups and spoons that Jack will not be playing with.

2 comments:
OOOOOOOOH! Very nice. I'm jealous...I don't even think I have a complete set anymore...I just wing it. I get excited about gift boxes...so I don't think you're THAT retarded....
Haha well maybe that should be a present I buy for you. Since Jack discovered them I have not had all of mine either and have had to wing it. It did make me learn that 3 teaspoons equals 1 tablespoon though :).
Post a Comment