Kenadi is doing awesome! She had her 2 month checkup yesterday (I cant believe she is two months!) The dr was very pleased with how well she is doing. He even mentioned that normally kids with diaphragmatic hernias have certain sounds in their lungs but she doesn't have it at all. He even listened to her twice to make sure. He said that her left lung must be really good tissue and growing really well. I was super happy to hear that. She weighs 10 lbs 9 oz! Her length was measured at 21.75 inches and last time was 22 inches. He kind of laughed at that and said, "Well obviously we didnt stretch her enough!" Which it was a new nurse training so that didnt really surprise me. She also had her vaccines which she did not like at all! She didnt mind the liquid one she has to drink but once the shots came she was not a happy camper and her legs hurt all day! But I am glad to say that I didnt even tear up watching her get the shots! I always tear up when Jackson would get his shots so evidentely seeing her at a lot worse state has toughened me up a bit!
Okay, now the part everyone wants to see. Here are some pictures:
Lately Jackson has been falling asleep for his nap like this:
Jackson loves to lay next to Kenadi. He loves to hold her and asks to hold her quite a bit. This morning Kenadi was sitting in her boppy on the couch with me and Jackson comes up to her grabs her hand rubs his head with it and then gives her a kiss without any prompting. So cute! he will ALWAYS give her a kiss goodnight but rarely me. oh well! At least he loves his sister!
Kenadi with her Great Great Grandpa Olson. Dylan & Emily with Kenadi. They hadnt seen her since she came home because they were sick, but we finally got to hang out with them on Friday and it sure was fun! We've missed our friends!
Kenadi is definitely a morning baby! She is always so happy in the morning! She was being so cute and smiley so of course we were taking pictures! She only lasted about an hour in this cute outfit and then she spit up. She was spitting up a lot today! We went through 4 outfits. After two cute ones I decided to just do a onesie and little pants. It was a good decision!
These were from a couple of days ago. She was super smiley!
So, after I had uploaded the pictures from my camera I realized that I did not take ANY when Isabella and Bobbie were here. We had so much fun with them. Bellies is so adorable! One of my favorite times was in the morning when Bobbie was showering. Id have the three kids on my bed and we would just play! It was so great! Now my poor sister and niece are stuck in Medford because of the Volcano in Iceland. We are praying that the winds starting heading north in hopes that they can fly home. Her two girls and husband are missing her! Hopefully hopefully they will get to fly home Sunday! Thanks for coming Bobbie and Bellies! We love you and cant wait to see you again!
4 comments:
Love the pictures! Thank you!
thanks so much for letting us invade your apartment. we had a great time and can't wait for the next time either.
I can't believe Kenadi is two months old already!
She is soooo cute!
ok Kenadi is so cute. She looks just like Jackson. The other day Weston asked me were his brother was I commented Colby he's at school."NO not that one the one that lives with aunt MEME" {Emily} I started laughing O that Emily's friends little boy Jackson "YES that him, you know mom he's my brother. So cute we do need together. Let us know when Kenadi is ready for some FUN. So glade things are going well for you guys. You have such cute kids!!
Post a Comment