In other Jackson news, he is starting to eat meat again (other than chicken nuggets). For about 6 months (I think, can't quite remember when he stopped) he did not like to eat any type of meat other than chicken nuggets. We would force him to try it and then he would gag and choke and spit it out. Gross! But, two days ago he took 2 bites of baked chicken- this was huge and Andrew and I were both really shocked. Then yesterday, we had hamburger helper and he ate all the ground beef in it! Then today, when we were eating lunch he asked for some of my chicken and ate it! What?! So hopefully we are over that phase. Who doesnt like meat? So weird!
Here are some pictures from yesterday and today:Right after I had put his diaper on he proceeded to try and pull it down. Nice look!
He still loves to sit with her and asks to hold her multiple times a day. Seems like his favorite time to ask to hold her is when I'm nursing. Go figure!
Jack In The Box
He covered himself up without any help when he was taking his nap. I can't believe how big and independent he is getting.
No comments:
Post a Comment