Friday, May 21, 2010

Little Moments

I love that Jackson and Kenadi love eachother so much. Yesterday, Jackson did not feel well. He is cutting more teeth- his incisors. I put Kenadi in her swing so I could hold Jackson (he was also running a fever and had hardly eaten all day). He was crying and Kenadi kept looking at him and smiling at him and cooing. It was like she was trying to tell him, "Its ok Jackson." Everytime she smiled his cries would start to subside. Too cute! I just love the little relationship that they already have together. Today Jackson went andlaid by her on the couch while I was making him some eggs. She thought it was great and smiled the whole time (well that is until he put his head on her and she couldnt breathe). Jackson woke up this morning fairly happy and no fever! Hallelujah! Hopefully he feels better today.

No comments: