Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Thursday, Andrew and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary. Holy cow how time goes by! I can't believe how much has happened in 4 years! 3 different apartments, like 5 different jobs, Andrew graduated from BYU and my favorite our two kids! I got up early and made Andrew breakfast, his favorite biscuits and gravy with sausage. He went off to work while I got the house deep cleaned and prepared for dinner. I made chicken parmigana with garlic bread and ceasar salad and I must say it tasted delicious. I also had made a red velvet cake (I cheated and bought a cake mix. I didnt have the time or energy to try making it from scratch, maybe next time). He then had to go off to a school board meeting where they were discussing how the school year went for his class. I stayed home and enjoyed watching So you think you can dance with the kids. Overall it was a pretty good day. Love you Andrew!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary!!