The other day I spilled the powdered sugar, but was in a hurry (I think I was getting ready for church), so I just left it and figured I would clean it up as soon as I was done. Well, Jackson didn't like that it was messy so he grabbed the broom and went to work. Sure he ended up pushing it more into the closet but that point is that he knew exactly what to do and really tried to help me out. Andrew actually took these pictures and came in and told me that Jackson wasnt happy that I left the mess and had to clean it up after me.
He is so funny. He falls asleep in the most random ways sometimes. As my mom said, "He looks like a grandpa" haha
I love having Jackson around! He is so fun (most of the time). He has a very strong personality and if he doesnt want to do something he is not going to do it no matter what. He loves to read and play with his balls. He is turning into quite the little soccer player and is practicing dribbling. Most of all he loves his dad! When Andrew comes home it is like the sun has come out for Jackson. It so cute how much fun they have together.
No comments:
Post a Comment