Monday, May 3, 2010

Yay for new Pictures!

Emily took Kenadis newborn pictures and our family pictures and boy are they awesome! She is so amazing! To see more of her work go to http://imagesbyemily.blogspot.com/. There are a lot on here! I tried to minimize how many I chose, but its really hard!
My mom made her this little anklet. I have a matching one.
Pierette made her this bracelet. It is still a little big so she can't wear it very often because Im too afraid to lose it but it is just so cute!
My mom made her this blanket. I love that it says her name.

5 comments:

Savannah said...

SO cute! Love them!!

Mrs. Dan Brown said...

How nice for you to have Emilie who does such a great job! So cute!

Cheryl said...

I really like these pictures a lot. Adorable pictures!!! Adorable family!!! Thanks for letting me hold her the other day. Loved it!!! :)

Tessa and Jeff said...

She's beautiful! I'm so glad she is now healthy and happy and home! Your family is adorable :) We miss you!

Missy said...

She is beautiful!!!