That is like my fav shirt Kenadi has on in that last picture of her. Oh and you guys looks so cute! I need one...I have one of you guys minus Kenadi...
Bobbie I absolutely love that shirt too!! Dont worry, we will send it back for Abigale ;). I will definitely send you new pictures. We have more coming so I will post them when we get them and you can choose.
3 comments:
those are great pictures!
That is like my fav shirt Kenadi has on in that last picture of her. Oh and you guys looks so cute! I need one...I have one of you guys minus Kenadi...
Bobbie I absolutely love that shirt too!! Dont worry, we will send it back for Abigale ;). I will definitely send you new pictures. We have more coming so I will post them when we get them and you can choose.
Post a Comment