Well, Kenadi is now 9 months! I can't believe how time has flown. This little girl is AWESOME! Except for the times when she just whines and whines (like earlier today for oh, only about 4 hours) She is now crawling everywhere (actually she has been for a month), she pulls herself up on anything that is semi-stable and walks around it, she prefers our food to her baby food most of the time. Tonight while I was in the kitchen Andrew and her shared a bowl of ice cream- he says she ate half of it (hmm...and why did he let her eat half? Because she whined and fussed a lot until he gave her some, yeah she's not manipulative), loves loves LOVES Jackson and he loves her (most of the time, until she starts playing with his stool or grandpas cane, those are SO off limits to her). She is a lot of fun to have around and I can't imagine life without her. We love our little sassy pants!
Well, I can't just blog about Kenadi, gotta include Jackson.
Jackson is growing and learning so much. It seems like each day he picks up something new. He is learning new words every day (that is if he chooses to). He is so funny. If we tell him to say a word he won't say it, but randomly he will choose to say a new word. For instance, a couple of days ago we were in the car and Andrew and I were talking about ice being built up on the windshield wipers. All of a sudden, we hear Jackson saying, "ICE! ICE!" clear as day. I know he can talk, I think its just more of a choice not to. He has also started wiping his forehead with his arm and saying, "phew!" I told Andrew about it and Andrew told me that that is what I do when I am working on something. I realized that I do it quite a bit when I am cooking since I don't want to touch my hair or face with my hands. It makes me laugh every time he does it though. He is getting very excited for Christmas and every time he sees a Santa Claus (whether its a picture or figurine, whatever) he holds his belly and says, "Ho Ho Ho!" I keep hoping he'll learn how to say Merry Christmas, but so far thats a no go. He definitely keeps me on my toes but is also so fun to have around.
Life is busy with these two kids and some days they drive me crazy, but they are some of the cutest (yeah, you know you can't deny it) and funnest kids to be around! I think I'll keep them (well that is if they don't wake up at 4:30 again like they did today ;) jk)


No comments:
Post a Comment