We had a wonderful Christmas and hope you did as well. We stayed home and enjoyed not traveling during the storms (we love our families, but love not driving in the snow). Christmas Eve we had steak, baked potatoes, and vegetables. It was delicious! Andrews brother Ben came up to spend the night with us before he left for Colorado in the morning. We opened up 1 present on Christmas Eve- we all got pjs. We took a family picture in front of the tree. The kids loved the fact that the camera could take a picture on its own so we ended up doing it quite a few times.
Christmas morning, Kenadi woke up at her usual 6:15. She wasn't too excited about all the stuff at first, she was hungry! She enjoyed it after she ate though. We kept waiting for Jackson to get up and he just wasnt so we finally woke him up at about 6:40 (we were too anxious for him to see his presents!) He was so excited about his train! He got the GeoTrax Toy Story 3 train. It was like pulling teeth to get him to open his other presents. He did not want to leave his train.
We really didnt take many pictures at all! I know slackers, but thats what happens. Oh well. We had a very fun, relaxing Christmas!
1 comment:
I know what you mean...I hardly took any of the kids this year either. I was too busy watching them and answering their very many questions.
Post a Comment