Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow, Snow, Snow!

During Christmas break we had tons of snow! When I say tons, I mean 59" tons just in December! Actually in one day we had 26" fall. See
Jackson LOVES playing in the snow!
Kenadi and I stayed under the carport for the most part.
Andrew was still shoveling the driveway and it was already starting to be covered up.
This picture is for Bobbie so she can see how much snow we have left. It isn't entirely accurate now because Saturday night we had another 2 inches fall, but its pretty close!

  And now some videos of the kids in the snow.
 


3 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow! You guys got a ton of snow!!!

Ok, I am dying over your header picture! So, so, so cute! Your kids are so adorable!!! Seriously. And how did you get them both to look at the camera AND smile?! Amazing.

Christina said...

Thanks Michelle! Emily did a fabulous job! I think that it helps that both kids love having their picture taken, and they know Emily so well. Plus we had me, Andrew and Dylan in the back making them laugh. Definitely helped out.

Kelsey said...

It was great to see you at the temple. You both looked so beautiful. And of course your kids are crazy beautiful too! I hope you had a safe drive home.