A couple of you readers have asked if I am pregnant. Yes! I am! Andrew thought it would be funny to just put up the baby ticker and not say anything. But, since I am now 18 (19 weeks on Thursday) along, we thought we could officially announce that I am! We are pretty excited for this little one to join us. We are even more excited to announce that it's a BOY! We were going to try and wait for our 20 week ultrasound, but since I am having a level 2 with Perinatology and we are out of town for the next two weeks it isn't until the 22 and we SO did not want to wait that long. So yesterday, I called and set up a gender scan. It was fun to see him! He should be making his arrival around October 27th (hopefully with any luck it will be a little sooner!)
3 comments:
Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you!!!
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations! That is super exciting news! Hooray!
Post a Comment