Monday, February 13, 2012

Snow!


We  finally got snow! We got 7.5" of snow yesterday. Nicole spent the night and so she took the kids out to build a snowman. Shes so much more fun than me!
Yesterday when it was snowing, and snowing and snowing.

Building the snowman.
Finished product!
I told Nicole to smile and this is how she smiled. She tried to delete the picture, but I said no.
 So while they were outside playing, Easton and I were inside. I decided to take some pictures of him.

3 comments:

The Neilsen Family said...

Your kids are SO CUTE!! Easton is such a handsome little baby! I love those cheesy little chubby grins from your kids...so adorable!!

Mrs. Dan Brown said...

I love how the snowman looks like a cat.

Christina said...

Thanks Shsnna!
The snowman totally looks like a cat! Nicole said it was a mustache.