I know I said I would update on everything that has happened in the past month, but I haven't had a chance to upload the bazillion pictures or even sat down at the computer. But, I am so excited to have the kids bathroom done I had to share!
I am pretty much in love with the wall color. Unfortunately, Andrew vetoed me painting the front door with it.
Anyways, since I'm blogging on my phone I can't change the order of the pictures (or maybe I can and just have no clue how to). So here are pictures of the bathroom. Isn't the toothbrush holder adorable? I still need to get some colored hand towels but I still love it!
Now to finish up painting the piano. I have one coat of primer done, but need to head back to Wally world for more foam brushes. (I broke one with in five minutes of painting. Super lame!!) thank goodness we have a Walmart here now!



2 comments:
I love the owls...I should get paid for my good choices. Just kidding! I will accept payment in cinnamon rolls...
I can't wait to see the piano!!!!
You definitely chose well! I can't wait for you to design my living room/dining room/kitchen/hall. Looks like I'll have a lot of baking to do. Cinnamon rolls, maybe caramel corn, homemade bread perhaps?
Post a Comment