Monday, March 31, 2008

Baby On The Way

Well, as many of you know but many of you may not know, I am pregnant! Yes, it is true, there is a little Muffler on the way. I am 14 weeks along (as of today) and I think that I am past all the sickness! Woohoo! We will be able to find out in two weeks if its a girl or a boy (I think its a girl, Andrew has no clue and my younger sister is convinced its a boy). But, as a couple of you have already seen, we put a poll up so you can make your choice. Its open until Oct 3 because by then I should have had the baby (Im due Oct. 1st, the day before my birthday, random huh?). So anyways, go ahead take a pick and we will see in a couple weeks!

5 comments:

KaWheelers said...

Definitely going to be a little girl!! :) and you should call her Trina.... haha

Dan and Sharryll said...

Boy... Andrew you know we can only have boys..... but i digress we have plenty of stuff for you...

Carmy said...

lol... well... with whatever you have...at least you know you've got the muffler curse cause you will either have all boys... or all girls:D hehehehehe

Michelle said...

Congratulations Christina! I had heard from "my sources" that you were expecting, but I couldn't say anything because you weren't telling people. I am very happy for you! All your nursery training is going to come in handy in a few months! :)

Rick and Pierette Muffler said...

hmmm ... Andrew, your Dad's "professional Dad" opinion is that it is a girl! haha ... but, we'll see!