Sunday, July 13, 2008

Cat in the House

So last night or rather very early this morning at like 3 in the morning I hear meowing. At first I think that I am at my parents house so I disregard it, then I remember that we dont have a cat. So then I think that maybe the cat is just outside. But then I remembered that our bedroom window wasn't even open so even if the cat was outside the sound shouldn't be that loud. So I venture from my bed and see a CAT running from the living room into the kitchen. Freaked me out!! So being so not brave I go back to the bedroom and wake Andrew up. I tell him that there is a cat in the house so what should we do. He asks me if I want to keep it. I quickly tell him no. He says okay, then we'll get some shirts and we'll shoo the cat out. I say okay. So we find some shirts and Andrew goes out first (for some reason I was really freaked out at having a stray cat in the house). Anyways, as Andrew went out the cat went sprinting for the kitchen window where it came in. No worries, it wasn't a window over a counter or anything, its the one by our refrigerator that we keep open all the time. Anyways, the cat left and I checked the house for poop and throw up. I go back to bed and think that Jackson was still sleeping, but oh no. A few minutes later I feel him hopping around. Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep after 3:00. But thats alright. Now I know that there are stray creepy cats around so I should only leave the window about an inch open.

3 comments:

Rick and Pierette Muffler said...

haha... that is funny! sorry you did not get a good night's sleep Christina ... but way to go and be brave to shoe the cat out Andrew! haha!

KaWheelers said...

haha, that is so funny!! We missed you on Saturday.... although it really was a spontaneous thing. Sorry couldn't get a hold of you!

Anyways, how are you doing?? Other than not sleeping very well... Isn't that funny how when you aren't moving around, they wake up? Not that I know or anything.... that's what I've heard! :)

Jody Zimmer said...

so i would have thought that with all the cats you've had you would have known exactly what to do in this situation. i guess not. i agree with andrew. you should have jsut kept it. ok not really. hope your doing well. talk to you later.