Sunday, July 27, 2008

I cut 8 inches off so Andrew decided he needs to too!

So yesterday, I am sitting at work and I get a page. Its Andrew. The first thing he says to me is, "Christina, I shaved my head" I say, "What do you mean you shaved your head." He said, "well it was an accident." Okay, my first reaction is how in the world do you accidentally shave your head? I mean honestly isn't it pretty clear if you are going to shave your head? Anyways, he proceeds to tell me that he had cut his hair (which he does on a weekly basis and if he didnt then none of this ever would have happened) and that while he was trimming the back of his neck the clippers, which were set at a 1 (really short) slipped up the back of his head. When he felt the strip he realized that there was no way to try to disguise it so he then shaved the rest of the back of his head along with the sides, leaving the top long. That is when he came over to work and I look at him and immediately start laughing. I am laughing so hard that I start crying (but I think part of the crying was also due to how UGLY it looked). So heres a visualization. The sides and back are shaved down to the skin and then it is long on top- he has an UGLY MARINE HAIRCUT! I freak and tell him Im not going anywhere with him, not even to church. Anyways, we both decide that it would be best just to shave it all off- at least then it wont look so ridiculous. Actually, now that I am used to it it isn't all that bad- he looks pretty nice. Good thing he doesn't have a weird shaped head. But here is a picture of the final product.
And don't worry, I did go to church with him.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I have to admit Andrew looks good with a shaved head-but don't encourage Aaron please! :)

KaWheelers said...

Haha, oh man Christina... That is way too funny! :) Ben really REALLY wants to shave his head but I won't let him. I don't think I'm going to let Ben read this... he might get ideas :)

Carmy said...

well your hair is cute...but i'd have to say... i'm not feeling so great about andrew...lol. tell him if he ever wants a hair cut he needs to talk to me...lol ^_^ love you guys

Anonymous said...

Oh my heavens! I know how you feel! Max was taking forever getting out of the shower one day, and when he came out he had shaved his head! Addy was scared of him, and ran away from him the rest of the night! Cute blog by the way.